Carlsberg Dont Dont Run Audi Dealers, But If They.

StevieBogan

Reaction score
Well Chuffed!

After several calls to Glasgow Audi (the old Lomond Audi) I'm still awaiting a return phone call from them with ref to my MAF replacement so ****** it, phoned the very help full but slightly further away (40miles further) Cameron Audi in Perth.

Couldn't have been more helpful! They have ordered one in, WITHOUT DIAGNOSIS, will be in on Thursday and have to go up and get it supplied and fitted FREE OF CHARGE as it was fitted less than 2 years ago!

WHAT A SERVICE! Spoke to three different people who all couldn't have been nicer. What a refreshing change!

Just a question, I have a K&N Panel filter, an oiled number, should I take it out and replace it with a OEM filter before going up incase they say that maybe the cause and give them an out?? You know what some of their 'technicians' are like!

Well Chuffed of Scotland.

could say it was on when they did the lasy one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif (you reckon they'd have jotted it down whilst changing it wasn't OEM - but then surely they would have said on the phone?) might be worthwhile just taking it off anyway - but surely if it is because the filter you will get the same problem again? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Stevie, I cannot say enough about the great service from Camerons. My S4 had a duff MAF diagnosed by star performance, Jim phoned Camerons and it was replaced free within 2 hours...

I use them for problems and servicing, apart from the drive they cannot be faulted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

im glad you said some technicians, there is no proof that oiled air filters make air mass meters go up the shoot as the units are sh!t anyway!