Sky InsuranceBadger5
    4th Gear

Status

Angry Golf ball sized dent on my s3 :(

Hi everyone some f***** d*** head dented my driver quarter panel today, while I have been at work. I am honestly annoyed as the car had a new paint there just 2 month ago.

I need some advice on a dent master you have used or know people who have used them so I can get it sorted. How good would the outcome would be. A 50p size about 5mm deep. And what sort of price would I be paying for this! Thanks for your inputs.
    S3-8L REVO stage 2, Milltek, 3" DP & custom 3" decat, RS2 spark plugs, 4 bar FPR, Green-Cotton uprated upper/lower boost hose & TIP, Front Zimmerman & Ferrodo. LCR spliter. boost gauge, smoothed AB. Aero blades, H&R 5mm spacers. Best time 14.03sec, 0-62 in 5.7sec. 207gs @ 25psi , polished inlet mani. VAGCOM 805.1

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Anyone ?
    S3-8L REVO stage 2, Milltek, 3" DP & custom 3" decat, RS2 spark plugs, 4 bar FPR, Green-Cotton uprated upper/lower boost hose & TIP, Front Zimmerman & Ferrodo. LCR spliter. boost gauge, smoothed AB. Aero blades, H&R 5mm spacers. Best time 14.03sec, 0-62 in 5.7sec. 207gs @ 25psi , polished inlet mani. VAGCOM 805.1

6th Gear

Status
    I used one local to me... BUT he said that most of them will only garentee the work if its on the orig paint work.
    So if it flakes or cracks... your on your own.
    Most good body shops will recomend somebody as they usualy have mobile blokes they ring in rather than painting the panel
    Noggy Blue 2001 S3

I ask questions because i change my mind so much. If i ask questions you have already covered... just leave it be?

4th Gear

Status
    Thank you, it was painted by audi approved garage and oven system so it should be as good as originals. My question to you is how good is the result and what sort of price did you pay. Thanks again

6th Gear

Status
    I remember the bloke i used charged 100 per panel. regardless of howmany dents.
    The results... well mine was below the rubing strip on the door. To be honest i would say about 90% result.
    Much better but... as i knew where it was before... i could still see it ....Just
    Noggy Blue 2001 S3

I ask questions because i change my mind so much. If i ask questions you have already covered... just leave it be?

4th Gear

Status
    thanks again, I called up dentman and they want 100 plus vat! for a tiny ding, that would probabily take them 10 mins.

thats me

Status
    i used dent wizard or something like that for a dent in my wing and now id say its 99.9% gone
    red to red black to black blue to bits