What a car!!!

steveh

Reaction score
Finally got one. Picked my S3 up on Saturday and all I can say is what a car!!!

Picked up a silver one (not originally my first choice of colour but after having it for a few days I do think it looks absolutlely stunning in that colour). It is a 2001 51 plate with black leather heated seats, Bose, tracker and chrome mirrors with 26k on the clock.

Bought from a stealership in the end as wanted the peace of mind but I think I got it for a reasonable price at just over £17k with a years tax. Certainly makes me feel special when driving it. Can't wait for the drive home from work tonight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Sounds nice mate. Don't forget to post some pics.

Cheers
Rich.

I've had mine over a week now and i know exactly how you feel. Best thing is, I actually look forward to wet days now cos i can drive the car like I do in the dry, and most other cars have to slow down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

Welcome, got mine a month ago, still makes me smile every trip /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Only now your fun has begun M8 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif believe me!!

It gets even better when chipped!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gifConstant grinning all the time ./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

And Im sure you will soon agree " THE WETTER THE BETTER" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/[censored].gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Had mine a week and its awesome.
I normally do less than 100miles a week, but i've done 400 this week already!! I make excuses to drive anywhere! Have even given up drinking on a few nights out to drive it!!

Still trying to decide about taking out a warranty. I think the MAF may be gone, but i have no point of reference. Looking forward to a meet with other S3 owners and getting their opinons.

Have fun mate, but watch for the understeer to oversteer in the wet.