Fitting genuine mats [pic]

maxp

Reaction score
Hi,

Got a set of front mats from audi. Cant see how they clip in. Can anyone offer any advice?

OSwoZ.jpg

The top and bottom black plastic bits seperate, and then there's a plastic screw on top.

think theres about 3 different fitting mats apparently are you sure you got the correct ones?

I had the same issue as maxp, took them back and reordered using my car registration number and got a set that fit perfectly.

You need the push type fitting mate.

what was the price from the dealer, if you dont mind me asking? i need a new set. i was under the impression they had stopped supplying them???

what was the price from the dealer, if you dont mind me asking? i need a new set. i was under the impression they had stopped supplying them???

Think it was about £47 for the front two.

Rear's were around £30-£35, which I passed on!

I paid about £27 from TPS for the front ones IIRC, I too passed on the rears at the time (I think they are almost the same price) as hardly anyone sits in the back.

i paid about £30 for full set IIRC but that was proper Audi trade which im yet to see anyone else get - let alone my source who's lost the privilege now ;)

thanks, tbh i only need fronts anyway. il pop down the stealers when i feel like spending a few quid!

I saw those ages ago too and have them bookmarked. They do look very well priced and there are possible optional addons. You could always sell the rear ones on ebay and surely even at a fiver someone is bound to buy them ! arn't they ?

i got a set of fitted mats with holding holes for £17.99 off ebay. black with nice and tidy stitching

i paid about £40 for front & back from my mate who works at audi ;).

for my old 1.9 tdi, however saying that the ones in my sig car are not a tight fit as my old car ones was.

maybe i will look at getting some new front ones for her...... ;)