Treated it to a clean under the bonnet

banoffee

Reaction score
40235_131573666885826_114533548589838_158362_5253696_n.jpg

Came up looking like new :w00t:

When you coming to do mine ?

Looks great mate :)

I put all my engine covers through the dishwasher the other week. Made a big difference!!

Cheers,

What do you guys use to clean under the bonnet? I always thought you use a jet wash and blast it all but that cant be healthy can it?

I use Meguiars all purpose cleaner, a brush, pressure washer then 303 Aerospace Protectant to finish

<tuffty/>

yup, ive used Bilton hamber suffex and halfrauds gunk...both are as good as each other, megs stuff is really good i hear and tufts proven it :)

Aerospace 303 is amazin stuff, i have a little bottle for the dash in the glovebox

I use Poorboy's Natural Look Dressing for the interior...

<tuffty/>

ive used that today tufts for the interior!!, normally use it for exterior but ran out of 303 :)

Indeed looks brand new. Very impressive work.

it is very impressive that tufts...... is that a standard TIP i spy (well top of ;) )

Ooh nice, my S3 came with a pretty clean engine when i bought it, so havent had to do much scrubbing. I cleaned all the intercooler hoses the other day, thats about all ive done appart from keep ontop of it.

Autoglym Engine Degreaser (applied with a brush), hose off, then spray with Autoglym Vinyl & Rubber Care whilst wet. Simple and looks the business afterwards.

I won one of these kits (motorbike featured in a magazine) and have found the 'bike spray' to be amazing for all things blastic plastic/rubber! (apart from tyres of course)

1227519270_bike-cleaning-kit-main_w450_h400.jpg