Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

AUDI S3 2001 210HP help!!

Hi all, I am new in the forum.
    I own a Audi S3 2001 210HP and I think it has come the time to introduce some modifications to my audi.
    I am interested in increasing HP as well as torque parameters and curve if possible. Have any of you had experience with manufacturers such as BSR Germany or any other whose products give you confidence, performance is warrantied and that you receive for what you pay???

I would like to hear your comments and experiences.

regards

Carlos
    Spain

2. # ADS
    ADS

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    theres a link in my signature with some details. not sure about remapping in spain though matey.

Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - £2500 Mods Inc

6th Gear

Status
    is that the 3rd or 4th of today? seeing as its a friday i recon well get into double figures

i dont even bother keeping the whole "get dyno plots before you pay for a remap" thing anyway. no one sodding listens, sort of defies the point of a forum!

VX220 SC Driver :)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt82 View Post
    is that the 3rd or 4th of today? seeing as its a friday i recon well get into double figures

i dont even bother keeping the whole "get dyno plots before you pay for a remap" thing anyway. no one sodding listens, sort of defies the point of a forum!
    It's not a complicated thing to understand, I agree with you. Look at what you are paying for, and make an educated decision.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    hes in spain and only has a few choices. Revo maps are available in spain though. theres about 8-9 differentrevo dealers out there

Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - £2500 Mods Inc