Chris NottJMB Retrofits
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    150

    s3 tuning opinions and options.

    right at the end of the month the s3 is getting garaged for the winter, as a daily driver its fast aproaching 83000 miles. its got the amk motor, its got a ****ty map, a milltek cat back, n249 byass, green cotton replacement panel filter however im getting bored. it seems to run better in cooler conditions and i would like it to be a bit more of a mind blower. now i dont want to spend silly money but i definately want extra bhp. what would you or what have you done? any replies will be appreciated.

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    enfield
    Posts
    64
    fmic & 3" dp &stage 2 map or go hybrid?
    amd remap,brembo 4 pots,k&n,powerflex mount

  4. #3
    s3dave's Avatar
    TFSI Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    west yorks
    Posts
    10,121
    Quote Originally Posted by brys3 View Post
    right at the end of the month the s3 is getting garaged for the winter, as a daily driver its fast aproaching 83000 miles. its got the amk motor, its got a ****ty map, a milltek cat back, n249 byass, green cotton replacement panel filter however im getting bored. it seems to run better in cooler conditions and i would like it to be a bit more of a mind blower. now i dont want to spend silly money but i definately want extra bhp. what would you or what have you done? any replies will be appreciated.
    "it seems to run better in cooler conditions" ............. run it in the winter....lol sorry...fmic???
    Last edited by s3dave; 5th August 2010 at 21:56.

  5. #4
    Broken Byzan's Avatar
    Photographic Moderator

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cardiff, United Kingdom
    Posts
    12,520

    My Social Networking

    Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Maybe the search button would help you on your quest

  6. #5
    finesse's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    London / Anglia
    Posts
    2,814

  7. #6
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    150
    Cheers guys

  8. #7
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    2,366
    Quote Originally Posted by s3dave View Post
    "it seems to run better in cooler conditions" ............. run it in the winter....lol sorry...fmic???
    its a "daily" thats getting garaged for the winter as its approaching 83k

    lolwot?

  9. #8
    s3dave's Avatar
    TFSI Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    west yorks
    Posts
    10,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt82 View Post
    its a "daily" thats getting garaged for the winter as its approaching 83k

    lolwot?
    why cant you run them in winter over 83k........???

  10. #9
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    2,366
    Quote Originally Posted by s3dave View Post
    why cant you run them in winter over 83k........???
    and that sort of takes it out of the "daily" bracket somewhat

  11. #10
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    150
    no im currently using it as a dailly driver and the mileage is fast building up.

  12. #11
    voorhees's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Leafy Warwickshire
    Posts
    14,896
    A lot of tried and tested stuff here http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...ES-***********

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO