k04 genuine?

why dont you ask the seller if its genuine? i dont think so.
what is your car?

you cant get bigger turbo without spending bigger money!
the best plug and play option is a hybrid K04 turbo, but still you might need pistons and con rods with that, fmic and many other mods.
there isnt big choices unless you want to spend $$$$

i dont have any ebay account i normally just ask my dad if i need anything on there!

anyne else shed any light on wether i need all this with the ko4 hybrid? any what sort of prices would i be looking at?

Thats not genuine as it says same model as....
Recon units are about £400 so wont be genuine pal.

cheers daz....thought it was really cheap!

can you not just fit a k04 off an s3 straight on? and get a fmic?

No sure about that, but someone will know here HTH.

Yey someone told me that they a cheap japanese crap when i needed a new turbo for mine a few weeks back. I paid 545 quid for a brand new one from cr turbos. Check um out they refurb, hybrid or brand new. Fast delivery as well always helps.

As said before, not genuine, not in the slightest. IT WILL BREAK.

The K04-001 is an early variant of the K04 with a K03 hotside, or there abouts.

Yes, you can fit an S3 K04 onto the 1.8T but it is quite a lot of work. Will need custom downpipe for it, as the downpipe is very different. Also, the K04 manifold, S3 injectors, the list goes on.

Best option in this scenario IMO is to go with the K03-K04 hybrid - available from CR Turbos I believe. Direct fit onto a K03 car, same manifold (K03 mani MUCH better than the K04 mani), same downpipe. New injectors and a map to suit still required, but a lot cheaper due to the lack of need for other bits.

TBH, the K03/K04 hybrid flows better than a K04, as the manifold is less restrictive, and the downpipe doesn't have a 90 degree bend in it.

the one pictured is not a k04 in terms of audi S3 type format, but a K03s type unit.
it will not replace a k04-023/022 as 210/225 engines come with

so...if was looking at agu 150 engine with...stage 1 revo remap, 007p, turbo back custom exhaust including de cat, ko4 hybrid and fmic what sort of bhp figures would i be looking at?

and how much would it be to change to a hybrid k04 from my standard one with injectors etc?

Stage 1 simply wouldn't cut it mate - you would need a proper stage 3 map with supporting mods. 260+ BHP should be achievable as the hybrid flow better than the K04 unit itself.

that would be good this safe though yeah? how much am i looking at for the turbo itself injectors and a remap?

thanks mate il give it a go id just ring up but by the time i get home cr turbos were closed im gona ring tomorrow and shed some light on it...