My Black Audi S3 (Pics)

darkfibre

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my recent purchase...with a little blue number in the background (I'm gonna miss her when she's gone :( )

Enjoy...comments welcome...

2mwdr3l.jpg

20ggsn5.jpg

jv3txs.jpg

ztca50.jpg

2iad73t.jpg

35jcmmu.jpg

2aa0s5y.jpg

Last edited:
Holy S**T that is one clean car. im sure your gonna have a wet patch in your pants every time you drive her. "like me"
I'm liking the wheels as well. very smart.

Enjoy it matey

WOW!!!

Very nice mate, congrats on a great purchase.

Needs a wash & polish......& sort them ****** plates out you'll get pulled :)

Stunning mate, when you free to pop round & CLEAN mine.

There harsh round you way..... they've dumped a Clio behind your S3 :thumbsup:

Sorry my witty side. You should be grinning every single time you drive her...

Yours stopped been that shiney as soon as it left the forcourt jojo :).

very nice indeed ! although you too could do with some matching chome mirrors....get in the queue.

very nice car that mate..... extremely well looked after bodywork!!

double DIN stereo too..very nice

only one tiny thing, lose the quattro badge:)

Maybe S4mark should see your car and how much of a big difference it makes having your alloys in their original colour. Your car just stands out with so much more presence and even more so when you get those chrome mirrors ....have I already mentioned that !

Keep the quattro badge - i think it's a nice small touch. I myself put some s3 stickers just below the side repeaters and on the 2 edge sides of the rear spoiler.

I might just be getting myself a quattro badge next - good idea.

Maybe S4mark should see your car and how much of a big difference it makes having your alloys in their original colour. Your car just stands out with so much more presence and even more so when you get those chrome mirrors ....have I already mentioned that !

Keep the quattro badge - i think it's a nice small touch. I myself put some s3 stickers just below the side repeaters and on the 2 edge sides of the rear spoiler.

I might just be getting myself a quattro badge next - good idea.

I was actually considering getting them refurbed in a gunmetal grey...but for some reason bright silver works for these. Has S4mark got the same alloys?

Where can I get these mirrors from...have looked everywhere and no luck :( All I see are those German In Pro ones...

I was actually considering getting them refurbed in a gunmetal grey...but for some reason bright silver works for these. Has S4mark got the same alloys?

Where can I get these mirrors from...have looked everywhere and no luck :( All I see are those German In Pro ones...

hi mate, no i've got standard avus alloys on mine, but have been offered a set of BBS CH's and im thinking of changing to them to try and fill the arches a bit more

nice looking example mate looks wicked

Last edited:
Looks Super Clean,.!!

Like the wheels,well done you've found a real GEM there mate.

Who said I'm getting Chrome mirrors? I'm so far back in the queue for them that I'd probably have to knock that idea on the head....!

looks very clean and tidy.... nice one!

looks very clean and tidy.... nice one!

Thanks, so does yours dude! Thank you for the comments all. I'm a bit partial to Noggies! Some very well kept examples on this forum!

Can anyone recommend what sized spacers would look good/practical on this car?

Thanks, so does yours dude! Thank you for the comments all. I'm a bit partial to Noggies! Some very well kept examples on this forum!

Can anyone recommend what sized spacers would look good/practical on this car?

Cheers....
I have 10mm Fronts and 15mm Rears just put on couple weeks back.

shiny to say the least! leather looks faultless too! i think the alloys look sweet, bright alloys on dark cars! mistake putting dark ones on black imo. i think the alloys are called nouvari/nouvali? i could be wrong.