Anyone selling their S3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s3tle

Reaction score
Hi all,
Looking to return to Audi from my current Leon, on the look out for a S3 so thought i'd check to see if anyone on here has one for sale? would prefer a facelift model in a 'colour', ie not black or silver, but interested in any people have for sale, PM me any links etc....
Thanks
Chris

Chris,whats wrong with black !? It is the fastest colour don't you know :eyebrows:
check the classifieds on here.

I'm thinking of selling my nogaro blue facelift, model.

I hope there isn't a problem posting this, shouldn't think so, as you say i have asked rather than it just being a shameless ad plug.

Maybe if people just send me a PM instead of posting ad it would keep the mods happy?

I've had merlin and grey before, just fancy a bright colour this time!! have checked the classified but i just looking for as may options as possible, wasn't sure if people use them that much, didn't see Ian's in there

Ian i'll send you a pm
Dave could you send me a pm with some details of your noggy

thanks

Maybe if people just send me a PM instead of posting ad it would keep the mods happy?
Ian i'll send you a pm
Dave could you send me a pm with some details of your noggy
Were happy if it helps someone after one but when selling stuff the sections would be chokka full of stuff so then not very happy.

Hi all, anyone else out there selling their S3?

may soon be forced into letting mine go as work is looking bleak again
Will PM you in the next few days when I know, its black though but is a facelift

i'd put mine up for sale but would like to give all these meer minions a chance to sell theirs before i do :)

you remap your car then your bound to be pushing it occasionally - come on now folks !
Also buyer did say no to black or silver cars and I've seen black car above.

a firmly believe a car pushed every now and again actually helps in the long run, my cars have always been given stick - dont get me wrong, im talking like a good blast and then allowed to cool rather than blasting absolutely everywhere.... theory of course :)

um looks like this thread might be annoying some Mods............................
thanks for the offers guys, if anyone could PM me instead of posting on the thread

If the mods aren't happy with the thread, i really don't mind the whole thing being deleted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.