Most horrible Audi ever

Worse thing is is he probably spent a fortune on making it look crap! And now noone will buy it! That's what I call a money pit!

How the hell did you find this guy!!?? He lives in my area, Hayes! He come up my **** once when i was on the way home from work LOL absolutely destroyed this piece of *****! Goodness me, what a small world lol!

How the hell did you find this guy!!?? He lives in my area, Hayes! He come up my **** once when i was on the way home from work LOL absolutely destroyed this piece of *****! Goodness me, what a small world lol!

I wouldn't have wasted my petrol, I would have just LOL'd inside the car as he's driving by. :laugh:

Nice job on the wiring under the bonnet!

Oh my!

Are you sure cause he's from London? Cause I've seen it round Stoke a few times, and all the pics were taken in Hanley. Either he travels around or god forbid there are more than one lol

I LOL'd at that, god i need to get out more...

Last edited by a moderator:
come on share the image with me on here I need a laugh on nights and can`t get farcebook

35737_408584741834_510486834_4973658_3384629_n.jpg

Are you sure cause he's from London? Cause I've seen it round Stoke a few times, and all the pics were taken in Hanley. Either he travels around or god forbid there are more than one lol

I'm in Hayes, West London. Saw his car that one time and that was it. I remember saying URRRGHHHH when i saw it in my rear view mirror! A couple hours later when i left my house to go out i saw it parked outside a bar and i had a very good look at it lol. It's the same car in that pic!

I'm in Hayes, West London. Saw his car that one time and that was it. I remember saying URRRGHHHH when i saw it in my rear view mirror! A couple hours later when i left my house to go out i saw it parked outside a bar and i had a very good look at it lol. It's the same car in that pic!

He must just get around lol

Jesus!! Chav-tastic...

Hope its parked outside a scrap yard waiting to be crushed for the sake of humanity..

35737_408584756834_510486834_4973661_6999056_n.jpg

Definatly not a classic...muhahaha

That audi beautifu!!!. Now really what was the owner thinking thats absolutely disgusting! And i would he ashamed to say thats my car. Fair enough each to there own but thats just plain ugly. Clearly no taste in mods. The car front end is deformed.
Good laugh though

Troopa i feel for you mate. I hope you washed your eyes out after seeing that car. I never really take the p*ss out of people cars but that car, i cant even put it in words. Just should not of ever happend.!

Please dont say there more than one!! I dont think i could live knowing there more than 1 of IT

Talking of people that get around... where u in thorpe park recently... i think i may of taken a photo of ur car in the car park! im liking the alloys and stance of ur car!

Yer I was actually, I go a few times a year. It's nice to know people like my car, feel honoured you took a pic lol. I've changed the alloys now, the ones you saw are up for sale lol. Glad you liked my cars stance :p

Its quite subtle i'd say :puke2:

Best part on that car by far is............The arial.

Why does it have autotrader in the top left AS IF he's got the cheek to put that in there.

Week 52, still no calls...£10 ono may swop for Bus Fair Home.

Yer I was actually, I go a few times a year. It's nice to know people like my car, feel honoured you took a pic lol. I've changed the alloys now, the ones you saw are up for sale lol. Glad you liked my cars stance :p

Haha took a pic cos I was gonna do a whos car's this on here! I knew it would be a user of this site for some strange reason... hummm them alloys of yours do they come with tyres and converters? (guessing they are 5x112)

Haha took a pic cos I was gonna do a whos car's this on here! I knew it would be a user of this site for some strange reason... hummm them alloys of yours do they come with tyres and converters? (guessing they are 5x112)

There 5 x 100 and 5 x 112, 8 stud multifitnment. They went on fine to my 8l s3, just needed spacers which I'll include in sale. I'll pm you the info

Don't like the alloys or the black splash, apart from that is nice, Its had plenty of moneys spent on it.
Bad sale pitch really not much info on the engine, mot, tax etc..

Have you read the ad on PH Classifieds for the one above with Lambo doors?

"THIS CAR COMEs WITH A SPEC THAT YOU DONT SEE ON THE ACTUAL S3s..."

Yeah, including doors that make you look like Batman! Could you imagine turning up at work and getting out of that thing in the car park! What makes people do this?

THIS CAR COMEs WITH A SPEC THAT YOU DONT SEE ON THE ACTUAL S3s....................................
Like the engine :p

Also there "SELLING FOR A FIRND" what ever that is.

this p***k makes a mockery of all 8l's what a c**t

the above with lambo doors doesn't look to bad....but the front bumper on that orange audi..

35737_408584746834_510486834_4973659_781953_n.jpg

hahahaa...they were either drunk, high or just dumb!

Needs some bentley alloys on it just to finish the look...

I'd punch him if I'd seen that, how can you do that to an Audi, seriously wtf is that