K&N Airbox??

Im not sure if K&N do a specific box for a 8L but you should be able to bracket it and incorporate it with the TIP somehow I would have thought.

What mods are you running now for your stage 2. I assume you used to run a REVO stage 1. You get any before and after readings

Nathan

my mods so far are:
007 DV. smoothed airbox with Pipercross panel filter and secondary Pipercross cold air feed into the airbox, Powerflow Decat back exhaust, 4 Bar fuel pressure regulator and i think thats all. yeah i was running Stage 1 when it went from stock to Stage 1 there was a huge difference Revo claim 207bhp for stage 1 plus mods i think? Now had Stage 2 and feels the same as before im sure.

No k&n dont do these to fit any 1.8T yet's, their still in development.

Tbh you wont see any real difference from stage 1 to stage 2, you've not really got the required mods, you need a fmic and downpipe to cope with the higher boost and timing. The only thing is the car should be smoother to drive and feel more driveable.
You checked that you havent got any error codes, the maf ok, when was your last service?

everyone keeps saying i need a downpipe, but they dont do one for my car so its a custom jobby. i was going to clean my MAF today see if it makes a difference and service is coming up soon.

Sure they do, your got a quattro or fwd a3?

Cleaning wont make a difference tbh.