REV iPhone App for Performance Metrics

g10chy

Reaction score
Hey,

Has anyone used the REV app on there iPhone?

I'm quite curious but the full version is £24 then with an WiFi OBD-II connector for £113 i want to make sure i can get the most out of the app. E.g. Boost readings etc.

Any feedback would be great.

Cheers,
Chris

Last edited:
ive tried the Lite version cant get it to work, try Pocket Dyno its similar and FREE and i am very suprised but its fairly accurate.

Liquid does the same (and more) for a bit more money, also means you are not tied to a Jesus phone and looks cool.... IMO of course :)

Liquid also comes as a standalone thing too so you don't have to fit it into the vent and makes it easier to transfer to other VAGs and use on friends cars...

<tuffty/>

Just to add, the rev software wont show boost.

Get a proper phone and use Torque software for Android phones. Software is £1.99, OBD bluetooth cost me £20.

It does everything that the Liquid does, but Ive got a 3.5" touchscreen rather than that little knob!

Get a proper phone and use Torque software for Android phones. Software is £1.99, OBD bluetooth cost me £20.

It does everything that the Liquid does, but Ive got a 3.5" touchscreen rather than that little knob!

oooooooo... I get my HTC Desire in the next couple of weeks.... linky to the bluetooth adaptor plz :D

<tuffty/>

Torque, boost, airflow, bhp, timing advance, intake temps etc

Plus logging, fault codes etc

Any one got a Iphone/Itouch solution for similar price, £20 is pretty good for fault finding bhp logging device!

Wow overpriced as always for apple! Wish I'd gone android looking at the pricing :-S