The Nitrous Taboo!!!

I

imported_YOGi

Hey people. After a few months on the board i have noticed that there is rarely any talk of nitrous. Just wondering if anyone has ever experimented with it and what results were obtained, if not why do people tend not to go down the nitrous route.

Just curious really as gains are indeed impressive! Surely a remapped A3/S3 with a sensible 50 BHP shot of nitrous would be welcomed, or would it? At a rough guestimate that would be around 250 BHP for a remmaped A3 and around 300 for a remapped S3. Would gains like these sacrifice the engine?

So come on guys, let the debate begin...........GO!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

YOGi

along with being road legal...If somebody supplies it I'll give it a try /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Well, it'd surely ROCK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif But then you have the added headache of refilling the can, so you'll have that extra cost PLUS I doubt you can just go to your local Dentist and say "Fill'er up" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif So you'll have to locate a source, etc. etc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Otherwise, it'd sure be fun to "surprise" the local Focus RS and Neon SRT-4 dickheads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif (They're some ***** little [censored], I assure you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif