German Plates

Before people shout i know there not legal :o.k:

From which one Dave ?
got any pics ?

ordered from dubmeister mate legal ones.

£30 for the pair plus delivery.

ill take a pic when i fit em but google brings up some images. a mate of mine has on his golf and they look smart.

pressed with the GB euro symbol. u can buy surrounds etc too.

i bought some sticky pads so no drilling :)

I never drill always sticky pad.

I can only make up standard plates at work :( we dont do the metal ones.

For what i can see its just the euro D badge that's not allowed ?

German plates are old and played out. Police know all about them so they will screw you for it straight away as they're cracking down on the 'dub' scene anyway.

Get UK font metal pressed plates. You can just about see it in my sig pic. I've had these on all my cars and not had any problems with them. It isn't worth risking the points and fine matey.

the D aint allowed. The spacing and reflectiveness (a word?) needs to be correct and also the plates need to have a BS number and company who made the plates in the corner.

For good quality LEGAL plates its worth spending an extra tenner aint it?

the D aint allowed. The spacing and reflectiveness (a word?) needs to be correct and also the plates need to have a BS number and company who made the plates in the corner.

For good quality LEGAL plates its worth spending an extra tenner aint it?

True but i can make standard plates any reg without the Bs number & company who made them.

Think i might go pressed UK legal ones :)

Got any pics to show me DJ ?

If there are enough people interested maybe there is a chance for a group buy? I have seen dubmeister do a group buy on this before...

oh dear. how scene!

then you do a group buy so if ever you turn up to a show or a meet, everyone has the same plates. wasnt modding cars meant to be about making them personal/unique? "i know, ill mod mine to be exactly like everyone elses!"

then if you can get your head around that youve then got dodgy plates that if you come across the wrong copper youll get pulled and fined £30.

how anyone can see this is worth the bother is beyond me

hey guys...
I have the german pressed plates on my a3 was £30 for the pair and they are top quality..and TOUCH WOOD at moment havent had any problems with them from the old bill also helps that I have a private plate so looks the nuts and def something different I agree with you all though it may not be worth running the risk also a good one liner that you bought the car with the plates on there?.

Hope this helps a little:blahblah1: