Chris NottVolks Autos
    1st gear

Status

s3 owners with stage 1 APR remap

just wondering what psi yours runs at, as i think mine is low and have seemed to changed quite afew things to no avail. thanks mike
    09 white black edition a3 2.0 tdi 😃
    99 silver apy s3 - revo stage 2 mapped - relentless downpipe + sports cat - cat back milltek - fmic - piper x panel filter - silicone tip - forge 007 - vmaxx coilys - andy mac stealth sub - wilwood 4pots and r32 discs - h &r spacers - bbs ch wheels or std gunmetal grey alloys

2. # ADS
    ADS

Cylinder Head Master

Status
    I have heard of this with APR remaps

People disconnect the battery and clears itself and goes back to its standard map
    RIP S3dave/David Marshall stickers now available

FOR SALE
    None resonated Milltek exhaust,
    Adjustable FPR from 1-5 bar, 2 sets of Unused ARP 3/8 2000 rod bolts, relentless 200 cell cat pipe, Std AGU Crankshaft. Ported & Reconditioned Cylinder head service.

1st gear

Status
    i have heard this also but was when they had cc fitted, which i had fitted after having it mapped. so i asked at awesome if that was possible and they basically said it wasnt possible.
    and so ive replaced the maf bosch, n75, 007, lamba, coil packs, turbo, vacuum pipes. checked and tightened all boost pipes and still only making 2100mbar which is all the ecu is asking for.
    is there a way i can check to see if its in std mode or remapped mode, thanks mike
    99 silver apy s3 - revo stage 2 mapped - relentless downpipe + sports cat - cat back milltek - fmic - piper x panel filter - silicone tip - forge 007 - vmaxx coilys - andy mac stealth sub - wilwood 4pots and r32 discs - h &r spacers - bbs ch wheels or std gunmetal grey alloys

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    apr stage 1 @ 18 psi is yours switchable? if so it uses the cruise

1st gear

Status
    no not switchable as i had cruise control fitted after i had it mapped

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    all mine was done at awsome manchester.. what are vmaxx like?

1st gear

Status
    well i was surprised by the ride, i thought it was going to be rough and harsh but infact i was very happy with it only being slightly more stiffer than standard and also being slammed,

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    have you a link to them? it looks super low in the pic

1st gear

Status
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Jamex-Coilover...item4aa243eba1
    yes its low, ive smashed my sump once already which wasnt good but looks the dogs dangles