The Ultimate S3???

Probably the fastest on a straight rode, but I don't much fancy it's cornering ability with all that weight at the front...

It doesn't even have bling ally mirrors...

I had a feeling you would criticise it in some way!

[ QUOTE ]
Imola S3 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be churlish not to...

Personally I would ensure the fitment of the wing mirrors first of all. That suspension looks like it may just clear a speed bump, so I would lower it some more. Spinners naturally and finish it off with a flip paint job. Then it can be crowned as the Ultimate S3.... Until that, mine still wins /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
David R said:
[ QUOTE ]
Imola S3 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be churlish not to...

Personally I would ensure the fitment of the wing mirrors first of all. That suspension looks like it may just clear a speed bump, so I would lower it some more. Spinners naturally and finish it off with a flip paint job. Then it can be crowned as the Ultimate S3.... Until that, mine still wins /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Another shock statement!

It was on the cover of Audi Driver this month - when I saw the graphics I thought Rich had blagged a magazine feature!!

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
[sarcasm]HTC - do you get the feeling some forum members cant keep up, eh Imola S3?[/sarcasm] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be hard on Imola S3, they've only had the interweb in Aberdeen for a few weeks now...

Nice to credited for my photos on that other forum.....NOT!

[ QUOTE ]
James M said:
Are you a member of Talkaudio mate?

[/ QUOTE ]

Check out the thread.

You will see that I have replied LOL