Chris NottEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

Interior light wont go off whilst driving! Says doors still open! ITS NOT!!!

Right!

Ive noticed recently that sometimes the interior light doesnt go off when you drive!
    But then it does a few hours later if you try it!

Today and tonight its not gone off once, it shows up on the dash that the drivers door is still open
    Its not open its closed!

Also if you in the car and try and lock the car using the button on drivers door it wont lock!

When you get out and use the central locking it works fine but once again light stays on inside!

Common fault??
    52 Nogaro Blue S3 225-Revo S1-Forge 007p-18" Genuine RSTTs-Falken FK452-Autostyle Mats-Bosch Aero wipers
    NEXT-Powdercoating wheels-H&R Spacers-Neuspeed CAI-Pipeworx exhaust-MC JL Sub/Alpine Amp, Dewipered, A total bodywork makeover before its sold!

2. # ADS
    ADS

K1 Driver

Status

My Social Networking

Visit DJ_Troopa's Instagram Channel
    Get contact cleaner from Maplins and spray a bit inside the door catch mechanism on the door. Shut the door and it should be fine. Mine used to do this all the time but now i've been sorted with contact cleaner. I had to spray it every few days but it looks like it's sorted itself out completely as i haven't had to do anything for a few months now!
    Inferi Black Cupra K1

Click here for more Troo-Pics!

1st Gear

Status
    mine is also suffering from this issue, have been spraying cleaner into and it seems to solve it for a week or so. Strangley seems to be fine in the morning or if the weather is cool but if it sits in the sun and gets hot then it almost always plays up. Have read somewhere on web that it may be the solders on the microswitch itself that have broken (aparently this is a common problem) and there was a guide on how to fix it but in my opinion seemed like a load of hassle. Gonna get a new door catch for around 50 from Audi i think.
    2003 S4 Moro Blue Saloon

Neutral

Status
    Common Fault

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...=door%20switch

Try this. worked fine for me
    A3 1.8T Sport - K & N Panel Filter

1st Gear

Status
    I had the same fault when i first bought the car, had the drivers side door look replaced and it fixed the issue