Fight thread!

jimboA3

Reaction score
Ok ......

enough bitching on other threads ! If you have a problem with someone - voice it here ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Rich - i hate you , your cars too fast. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Ess- three - same for you ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

My turn... Chosing inanimate objects over forum members

I think prunes are vile.

On the other hand, raisins are the daddy of dried fruit and make a very pleasing snack.

[ QUOTE ]
David R said:

On the other hand, raisins are the daddy of dried fruit and make a very pleasing snack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep ya regular too ! Multi functional ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Class Thread...

My Turn... not sure if jealously or other...

anyone with a car faster than mine... or maybe that should be a3/s3 faster than mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Think this is going to be the longest thread on this Forum. If the last few days is on here, is anything to go by!

My car is leaking oil from the crankshaft seal. I hate that!!

Does that count??

Oh yeah, I hate JimboA3 'cos he's got the wheels I want!! :)

lol ! power hungry ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(aimed at david not htc ) You got there 1st ! lol! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
HTC said:

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

Oh yeah ! Well you have the paint colour i wanted and couldnt find !

[ QUOTE ]
jimboA3 said:
[ QUOTE ]
HTC said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!!

I tell ya what, I'll strip it off and send the paint to you in the post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jimboA3 said:
[ QUOTE ]
HTC said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I could have actually have said the same about the wheels, but I've changed my mind on what ones I want /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Although I am glad about the paint /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif I love the colour of mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Markb said:
Oh yeah I've not really got anyone to complain about about LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

He's gay ^

lol! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I hate you all... your all just too slow! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I hate my car for not being able to produce 500BHP with Optimax and a new Air Filter.

I hate my Insurance Company for not understanding that if I spend thousands tuning my car I may actually drive it carefully.

I hate my wife for objecting to my suggestion that she sells her body to pay for a turbo upgrade.

I hate the local punters for not being interested in my body when I try to sell it for a turbo upgrade.

I hate Rich for having a super fast car but still coming across as a decent guy so it is harder to hate him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I hate weak curries.

I hate weak beer.

I hate strong hangovers.

I hate people that write long stupid pointless posts about what pi$$es them off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Greg

have you seen the honda advert with the song about Hate?
( can hate be good)
class.
honda. their cars arr'nt as good as audi's, but them feckers make smart adverts.

hate somthing,change somthing,make somthing better...
makes me feel like the skunk pussies and gizzum monkeys are no longer outside my front door.

I REALLY hate the fact I didn't see the little b$£+*@% metal pole which crumpled my car some on saturday night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

I hate the fact I've got to try and organise repairs while working miles away from home, and having no chance of convincing my boss its a good idea to give me a day off from doing project launch planning (/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif) to sort it out any time soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I hate the fact places can quote between £350 and £500 + MLP Parts to do the work when you know they're going to turn their noses up at the suggestion I supply (some of) the parts (I'd rather pay good money for a _proper_ bumper than for another OEM one I'll have to fix a replacement valance I have here to later).

I hate the fact it's beginning to seem impossible to convince somewhere to spray and maybe fit my skirts and rear-valance while they've got the gun wet to repair the bump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I hate the fact there's a 100 miles of lovely road (avoiding the nightmare commonly known as the M6) between here and shropshire, and my baby A3 is going nowhere for a week or two /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Anyway, rant over - but as you might of guessed it's swinging towards being one of those weeks!

Be lucky folks!

Rob.

I hate the fact I want to slap a huge turbo on my car but can't afford it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I hate :

LAck of money
People who hit your car and cause hundreds of punds of damage and drive off, on 3 seperate occasions
Rear windscreen wipers that like getting stuck half way round
windscreen washer jets firing wherever they god damn well feel like it
buses that think its ok to force you off the road to kerb your week old 19" RS6 wheels
old women on mobile phones while driving at 5mph
sunstrips bigger than the car itself
police who think they are above the law
clifford alarms with a mind of their own
gloveboxes that pop open just as you bend down to get something, leaving you cursing and holding yer head (yes, this happened to me)
rain after spending 4 hours cleaning your car
forgetting to actually tighten up the pipes after you fit a dump valve or induction kit
people who look 12 years old driving stupidly powerful cars.

Ill shut up now.

I hate the government and Tony Blair, the country is now completely ruined............... thanks a bunch!

YOGi

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
I hate you all... your all just too slow! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

us or our cars?

[ QUOTE ]
khufu said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

us or our cars?

[/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
pimpmyaudi said:
can;t believe no one mentioned me. disapointed

[/ QUOTE ]

lol - was that not the kiss of death pimp? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif heh heh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
pimpmyaudi said:
hey where u been rec?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still kickin around, been pretty busy as of late! you can find me on the 'other site' just as much as on here though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

...so how is your car coming along? when u first joined up you were full of beans ready to spend spend spend! any progress?

Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

hi guys i dont want to hijack thread but i need some help!! I cant seem to take my concert headunit out i've got the damn keys but i think the clips are broken!!

any help would be appreciated

[ QUOTE ]
pimpmyaudi said:
yeah but then i started uni.........so no nothing yet, still not decided whether to keep it or not. Anyway, when your at uni theres more important things to spend money on, like going out, girls, girls, drinking and girls oh and clothes to pull the girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

i still do all that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

and i look after the car 2, rs4 rims, spoiler, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

yeah but i started uni just after i got got the car, and i've only had it a few months. but when i save up some money then i'll start doing stuff to it