fuses and relay haelp please

jay1601

Reaction score
can someone tell me where i can find the engine control fuses (100Amp+) and the relays

i know where the interior fuses are.

thanks for any help.

Relays are located underneath the steering column. Take out the light switch then you have to open up the side panel to the fuses, undo 3 screws here. The undo three screws holding up the under steering wheel storage compartment. You then undo two plastic clips by pulling and hey presto it is off and the relays are staring at you.

Go to this page to download the guides for the interior and electrical. The interior shows how to remove the drivers underside storage compartment to gain access and the electrical shows how to undo the relay panel to gain access.

It took me 2 mins to get it off to gain access - really straightforward even for a novice like me.

Took me 30 mins to get it back on right!!! Even then I forgot to pull back the light switch cable so had to try and fish it out with a pair of long nose pliers!

Only advice I can give is slowly take it off and have a real good look at how it comes off so you can put it back on right, only part I saw was to line it up correctly on the 'white' clips (you'll see what i mean) and then shove it back it!

i took that cover off.

i found a row of relays, but no fuses

Looking at the Electrical Manual Page 97.11. There is also a relay carrier located to the left of the engine compartment in front of the bulk head