Jakki Degg !

jimboA3

Reaction score
Nice pic of my car , just thought id share it with you all ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

P1010288.jpg

Oh my god!!!!!!! She looks very nice (I mean a car). I especially love her grille /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif. Where can I get some of those, Jimbo?

Please let me know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

She is tiny, saw her at the max power live in the summer. But hot tho...

wouldn`t mind looking under that bonnet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Out of 10 id give her One!!

Anybody got any more?

I wouldn't mind beeing asked to sort out her 'rear box' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I hope that mini skirt or belt (same thing?) hasn't got any sharp metal bits on them!

I'd throw her off my car if she tried doing this!

Ok, so I'm lying again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

Nice, any more pics?
Rich.

[ QUOTE ]
macca666 said:
Ok. Took me a while but I can see the car now ! ! !

[/ QUOTE ]
is this one of those magic eye things .. cos I still can't see the car.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:

I'd throw her off my car if she tried doing this!

[/ QUOTE ]

She can throw me off any time she likes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif As if I didnt know who she is!

can a newbie say something..........

does she need to go to specsavers?
or am i missing the point somewhere

ok i ll go to the corner and watch again

ooooh jakki ..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif