New wheels fitted pics, Opinions?

s3 Hoggy

Whats going on???
Reaction score
Managed to get out last nite and take some better pics, What do people think? There growing on me as I wasn't sure when I first fitted them! also taped up my grill surround to see what it looks like prior to getting it painted any comments welcome,

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

DSC_0207.jpg

:icon_thumright:

got no side on pics? They are exactly the wheels i wanted for my minger, they do look smart! Grill looks good too. Sellings your rstts then?

got no side on pics? They are exactly the wheels i wanted for my minger, they do look smart! Grill looks good too. Sellings your rstts then?

This is side on as I got mate

DSC_0176.jpg

Keeping the rstt's mate I'll use them for winter:)

Is that standard ride height? they look really good!

Iv been keeping an eye out on ebay as i think they suit the s3 really well. Prices are increasing tho! They look fine on standard suspension.

Looks really good mate, were did you get the wheels from and how much if you dont mind me asking? Grill looks really good and suits the car well.

Tbh i love these wheels, but i dont think they suit the s3, your rstt's suited your car better. They are nice wheels though, dont get me wrong.

Classy wheel. Not sure if they go with the splitter though. I prefer the Audi centre caps too. Looks like you have spacers on allready? Will allways look better lowered but you allready know that.

Cheers for everyones opinions guys, I know what you mean about the splitter but I still kind of like it? I'm gunna buy some h&r springs and see if I'm able to get off my drive - if so I'll prob sort some shocks out and whatnot. Prob will get some Audi caps at some point too,

Cheers Matt

nice wheels mate, on another note where can i get audi sport plate surrounds??

lovely wheels. just need to sort the ride height

nice wheels mate, on another note where can i get audi sport plate surrounds??

I got mine at gti spring fest, after I see them on kev's car. Pretty sure u can get them on eBay

Looks awesome - I like the ride height. Maybe a smidgy lower but nothing too drastic!

On a side note, how did you do your grille? Did you do it yourself? Is it just a case of spray on shiny black paint or is there more to it than that!!

Looks awesome - I like the ride height. Maybe a smidgy lower but nothing too drastic!

On a side note, how did you do your grille? Did you do it yourself? Is it just a case of spray on shiny black paint or is there more to it than that!!

Actualy mate it's just black electrical tape at the moment! Just deciding if I should spray it or not?

Not my favourite rims I must admit, but they look really nice on your S3. Must get an LCR splitter for mine.