Any good????

dannyh

Nogaro S3
Reaction score
if you read Danny you will find that the biggest restriction on your A3 is the CAT and downpipe, cat back wont do you much at all, i currently have a miltek DP and CAT that will be mated to a TDi centre section and standard back box..... cat back will be for purely sound if your looking for performance

you will also find that an induction kit on the A3 will most likely lose you power, again use the search facility and this will enlighten you further

The two intercoolers you posted - go for the second one. The turborevs kit is widely used and well liked.

And the cheaper of the two as well.

Thank you, i have read the thread about fitting the kits and having to modifi the crash bar, will this be the same with this kit???

has any one on this site fitted one who might be able to help.

as for 1animal1, I have use the search function, i am going to be getting a down pipe and centre section but not yet, i no the cat back makes no difference but i want it to sound as quick as it will eventualy be lol,
i was thinking about a enclosed induction kit, would this make a difference

No worries Danny...... check out my build thread for the misus car, will help as its being sorted especially for a stage 2 map..... im not in the habit of modding for moddings sake, the only thing im gonna be doing is running a 4" cold air feed into the air box when i can be *****

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showth...-build-thread-(image-heavy)&highlight=fmic+a3

This will also give you an alternative to the turborev kit IF your bothered about stealth, if not then as said above, turborevs kit is an easy install by all accounts

what do you mean "a bit more stelth" will the turbo revs kit not fit behind the bumper???

ye i have looked at that.

not too sure about the in and out pipes on the intercooler sticking out the front bumper, not a fan of that, i will have to spray it all black but you cant conplain for 200 squid.

How come the pipes go over the top in that one and they dont in yours, somthing about a cold side kit but i dont realy understand it????

its because its easier to make a kit and reroute the pipe over the top....what you currently have is two pipes, one goes past the drivers side wheel - the other goes to the throttlebody

the turborevs kit replaces the drivers side pipe and reroutes it to the turbo over the top.....looks fine unless you want fogs and dont mind the pipe being visible when the bonnets up

mine came in at £250 but if you dont get it through reading them two threads id stick to the easiest option, no offence

no, i do understand lol,

I think i will purchase the turborevs kit next month and give it a go lol

it will be sprayed black tho lol