How Bl**dy typical MOT day today

Speedy Steve

Reaction score
Went to take the S3 in for its MOT this morning and the Bl**dy traction control light came on. Luckily its a mate doing it and he said he wouldnt fail it on that but what a pain i had a new lateral sensor not long ago so my guess will be longitudinal. Fingers cross it passes on everything else and i can scan it later on.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

well i already have he bad news. It failed ! CV boot needs changing and off side head light to high. Have told them to get an audi boot in and get it changed as i get mates rates and he has already adjusted the head light so by the end of the day she'll be Mot'd and back on the road ready for its trip down to Bill on friday to hit the rollers. Lets see what this puppy can do.

Yeah well id been to lazy it was an advisory last year and just never got round to it. So know its get it home tonight get the bumper and head light out fit the 4" ducting and Jetex filter all ready for the weekend

Turns out id left the MAF unplugged from trying out my induction set up oops silly me

Any idea how much cv boot would cost at "normal" garage rates as I need one doing?

Front, got a feeling its inner as well. I'll go find the old MOT paperwork.

Edit:
Nearside front front constant velocity joint gaiter split according to the mot if that helps.

Last edited: