Night Pictures of my baby as promised!! Bit Hazy!!

I

imported_Tariq

Here are the pictures of my part conversion from an a3 to an s3 in terms of looks only!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Sorry for the [censored] quality i'll get better pictures in the morning!!

[ QUOTE ]
Tariq said:
Sorry for the [censored] quality i'll get better pictures in the morning!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You in the middle of an electrical storm down your way?

Sorry mate couldnt be *****! It was just a standard 1.6!! But just needs a recaro leather interior, lowering and bigger wheels!!

Like yours mmmmm

Hey i had the camera on night mode and it just sort of went crazy on me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif But guess its just down to my magnetic personality as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Plus as you can see (well sort of) my babies on fire /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I actually like the light on the last pic over the rear wheel - reminds me of a technique used in a queen music video (kind of magic or something along them lines) heheh

interior shot, aint she beautiful /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

that steering wheel just does it for me and i just love the feel of the cheap plastic in my hands. Thought mmm i gotta get me one of those and as for the seats there that "rustic look"

I thought i'd be "different" and why follow the masses /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

Honestly mate give me your car and i'll sort you out (mates rates) lol

Have you changed the arches/wings to fit the sideskirts?

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
Have you changed the arches/wings to fit the sideskirts?

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I think he has fitted the S3 arches and Everything else S3