carbon fibre bonnets

Thanks Stuart now IMO that looks lush,different and orginal.. Thanks for your support... I think gold definately looks better than my silver will /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers for doing that it gives me an idea of what it will look like...

I hope you didnt get put of by the reaction on here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

shame they are still sooo expensive for the A3! The mods im doing at the mo are really small as im completely broke after buying the car but hopefully chip,bonnet and rims will be happening soon... oh and the rims are tt ones before i get flammed!

can get one for about 500 quid and it got slated back then when i posted it too, but other forums loved it. I love it, to me thats all that matters.

[ QUOTE ]
xlux said:
Mark you need to think before you type... I am certainly not a chav! i would have bought a saxo rather than an Audi and so far not many people have been very helpful with my question.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did realise that what I said was a bit harsh and replied accordingly after I had posted.

lets make a deal next year we can both get one and then we can gang up on the slipper brigade....blah blah if its not performance orientated its not going on blah blah /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Markb said:
[ QUOTE ]
xlux said:
Mark you need to think before you type... I am certainly not a chav! i would have bought a saxo rather than an Audi and so far not many people have been very helpful with my question.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did realise that what I said was a bit harsh and replied accordingly after I had posted.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup sorry i got a bit wound up when i was writng that reply, sorry i missed it..

and your a very opinionated 21 year old im 23 so watch out young boy ! haha

Not one for arguing...But are we still going on?

From what I can gather, this thread has stated do what you want but do expect some stick if the general consensus seems to think /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif - it's all part of entertainment. We all get stick at some point in this forum so get use to it!

PS go for the Carbon if it floats your boat - all that matters is that it pleases you.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
Now where can I get my LED's and undercar Neons!!

Anyone? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Try Motorworld or Halfords

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
Isnt that Ripoff at halford or Ripspeed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah they are a bit expensive

[ QUOTE ]
xlux said:
Hi Back from work now and im really disapointed with the site. I am a SHE and frankly i cant be bothered to share any of my future plans if this is the reaction. Mark you need to think before you type... I am certainly not a chav! i would have bought a saxo rather than an Audi and so far not many people have been very helpful with my question. I dont think i will be attending any meets as I dont think you lot have a big imagination and are very narrow minded. I dont mind critism christ i work for the police! but if you hate my plans that much dont read my posts. Ive been on loads of forums and im afraid i found my peugeot site PGAC alot more friendly and before you say it, it wasnt full of chavs just friendly peeps who accept peeps are different. Im not putting lexus lights on the car i just asked what people had done! and even if i was i dont expect abuse! yep put your opinions down but theres ways in doing it. sorry to chirp on i was trying to be polite in my last replies and keep the thread funny even if people were taking it a bit seriously.

any i cant be bothered talking about the bonnet anymore so thanks to the peeps who had constructive advice.

LUCY female!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoops - upset not intended...

As Glen was saying, if you do something brave or controversial, there will always be those who applaud and those who hand out a ribbing - its all part of the fun of the forum...

I'd have thought my thread on the bling in the forum would have been a clear sign of the tongue in cheek nature of the posts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think it's great that people have varied opinions, but don't much like to see folk take things personally when there is a bit of [censored] taking.

It's a shame that some have come over all defensive - there is really no need..

Perhaps we should have a [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] link to point out when things are said in jest /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Anyhow - i've found some lovely faux spinners in the local motor factors, you know the plastic ones that go on steel wheels, i'm off to fit them to by Subaru Estate...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
xlux said:
oh and the rims are tt ones before i get flammed!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are they the shiney 5 spokes? rather bling? If so, then good choice! They suite the A/S3 better than they do the TT i think... and silver cars can get away with shiny stuff better.. less obvious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

ps - sorry if my posts seemed insulting...not intentional /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif

like I have stated - Its just for fun!

PS. Rich I think your car looks Cr@p /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Just thought I would gauge the friendly and objective opinions of you lot while you are all in such a constructive and helpful mood on..........stick-on dash kits !!!! carbon fibre or brushed aluminium effect ? Whaddaya think people ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Saw loads of leather dashes in a3's when i went to gti-tuning show in france earlier this year. I personally think it looks ace ... and well ..... you just cant beat the smell of dead cow ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Xlux, if you think you got it bad, try and find the one of my first threads i started on RS6 rims/chromes......

Ok ok... To put it into perspective Pimp joined the forum at roughly the same day I did and due to one remark about Spinners he doubled he posts in replying trying to justify his case.

Neversaydie = 238 Posts
Pimpy = 502 Posts.

Good going you post whore Pimp hahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Please no...not on an Audi...
Have you no shame? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Do the right thing buy CORSA! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
dont take offence its just a bit of fun, its YOUR car you do as u want, its just not wot we usally c on the forum, hope u stick around to find out that we are actually quiet nice poeple ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif

The rims i want are the 9 spokes highly polished so should look good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif dont worry i wont ****** off I still value everyones opinions and thanks for all the apologies I think it just got a bit heated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

heated? who mentioned Revo or AMD chips??????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
khufu said:
heated? who mentioned Revo or AMD chips??????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I like my fish and chips hot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

we just all jest one here [sarcasm] not! [/sarcasm] !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif
sorry if i offended anyone about led brake lights and neon washers etc! You've got to stand out from the crowd and to do that nowadays u have to keep ur car clean looking!

Hope ur mods go well, look forward to seeing pics.

Woh!

Came on to read my reply, and there's now 3 pages!!!
What the hell happened there!
I think we've all taken a bit of stick, but when these threads do tend to get a bit heated, it's normally from a newbie when they realise that it's all just banter they tend to stick around. Everyone know's there's no harm intended!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

P.S Rich, that great big turbo just looks crap! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Keep em coming /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif