Service Time Again - Help :-(

god_thats_quick

Numptie of the highest order
Reaction score
Website
www.theregister.co.uk
Please help all thoughs with brains...

I have just had my s3 serviced again, cost not too bad only £330 from plymouth Audi.

Had a few things that need sorting though, which leed to my question, how easy is it to change the rear shocks on the s3, I'm guessing easy due to the suspension setup, just need clarification, as after less than 60k miles my car now needs both shocks at the back replacing as well as the front ball joint on one side and has already had one of the track rods replaced... think I'll be buying a slow reliable lexus next /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

is it just be or does it seem to be true, germans make cars that feel better built than the japs, but the jap cars don't break, I don't know a lexus owner with a bad story and a few with 100k miles on there IS200's with NO faults - as in nothing other than normal services and a break pad change... anyhow rant over... maybe an nsx for my next car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

yeah i would say germans make the highest quality cars, as in build quality/comfort, but the jap cars are by far the most reliable becuase the engineering is so good.