Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications
    imported_xlux

Rear lights choice...

I want to jazz up the rear and buy some new lights but i dunno what to choose? There are some NICE lexus ones on ebay but i went lexus on my last car and want something different... what have other people done and have u got any pics... I wondered if there were any LED style ones coming out I know they did a set for the 206...........

thanks Lucy

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status

Re: Rear lights choice...

Face lift rear lights.

No tacky Lexus or LED ones [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

1st Gear

Status

DONT PUT LEXUS LIGHTS ON YOUR AUDI!!!!!

That would be very very silly!! (and tacky)

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img]

6th Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    MikeyD-S3nut said:
    DONT PUT LEXUS LIGHTS ON YOUR AUDI!!!!!

That would be very very silly!! (and tacky)

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly

HTC
    6th Gear

Status

I still can't decide between facelift or not for mine.

I'm not into modding just because there is a newer version out, if you get my drift.

Oh the decisions!! :-)

2nd Gear

Status

i have some clear ones for sale if your interested ?

2nd Gear

Status

Not a great pic but you get the idea , would think they'll look quite good on a silver car !

imported_fingermouse

1 word lexarse

u could always become a barry :P

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    xlux said:
    There are some NICE lexus ones on ebay

[/ QUOTE ]

Not such a thing exists.

OEM lights, facelift or otherwise...

Anything else looks rather silly.

Neutral

Status

back in May i put some clear inpro lights (click link for pics) on but the quality was very bad but thats what you get for a cheap price. I still have them on but will probably change them for the facelift lights. By all means stay clear of those lexus lights - they really do make me wanna puke.

http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthreads...true#Post68453

2nd Gear

Status

Look the same as the ones i had , no issues with the build of them at all , thought thay fitted fantastically well actually !

imported_xlux

Thank s for the advice i thought the word lexus wouldnt go down too well and im loving those puking smilies [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Those clear ones look good but im still not sure.. has anyone got any pics of the facelifted ones and are they a straight swap??

Neutral

Status

the fit was spot on but around the edges the finish was poor when you look at it at a nearer distance. Were yours made by Inpro?

2nd Gear

Status

not too sure , maybe not !

5th Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    xlux said:
    Thank s for the advice i thought the word lexus wouldnt go down too well and im loving those puking smilies [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Those clear ones look good but im still not sure.. has anyone got any pics of the facelifted ones and are they a straight swap??

[/ QUOTE ]

yup! VERY simple to fit. here's a pic comparing both at the same time - how bout that?

for more info on them read this.

Lexus style are pure sh!te - looks like the rear of the car has been targeted from a shotgun firing light bulbs! YUCK! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img]

Rob [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

imported_xlux

mmm im liking them ALOT!! if u dont mind me asking roughly how much were they and where did you get them from?? btw you also have the blimin rims i want swine [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img] but thats next year [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

5th Gear

Status

u'll find the RS4TT wheels on a LOT of cars on here - muchos popular! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I got my facelift lights for 65, we did a group buy. all details are on the link I posted above or here if you're too lazy to scroll up [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] click me sucka [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

you'll be lucky to get the lights for around that price - shop around, or see if there are any facelift models in a breakers near you - ya never know! the pic of the car above that I posted wasn't belonging to anyone on here or in transit of upgrading their rear lights, that was a car I stumbled across when shopping for a tdi for my old man. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] but good to show the comparison! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Rob

imported_xlux

you lucky bugger i see it finished in april [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif[/img] ah well off to the scrappy i go....... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

thanks for your help you have made up my confused mind [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]