Volks AutosEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

Removing Rear Wiper

Anyone got a how to guide for this?
    and whats the best thing to fill the hole up with ?

Thanks
    52 Nogaro Blue S3 225-Revo S1-Forge 007p-18" Genuine RSTTs-Falken FK452-Autostyle Mats-Bosch Aero wipers
    NEXT-Powdercoating wheels-H&R Spacers-Neuspeed CAI-Pipeworx exhaust-MC JL Sub/Alpine Amp, Dewipered, A total bodywork makeover before its sold!

2. # ADS
    ADS

audi a3

Status
    first of all you need to take the two screws of from the inside trim of the boot panel. then give it a nice pull which should release the clips holding it on. take all the bolts and screws of from the motor and also disconnect the washer pipe, also to be on the safe side in case you accidentally use it disconnect it from the trunking behind the air box. close the boot and give a nice pull on the wiper pretty hard and quick, carefully not to shatter the windscreen lol. if that fails then you could always pop to halfords and buy a pulley use it on your car outside without taking the packaging of and then return it saying you have bought the wrong thing. you can fill the hole with either a blanking plug which securely screws up inside the boot, the other option would be a 25 or 26mm rubber grommet from halfords

Neutral

Status
    When you say a pulley?

Explain im not sure quite what your talking about?
    Guessing that it doesnt leek when you wash it when its done

:o)
    52 Nogaro Blue S3 225-Revo S1-Forge 007p-18" Genuine RSTTs-Falken FK452-Autostyle Mats-Bosch Aero wipers
    NEXT-Powdercoating wheels-H&R Spacers-Neuspeed CAI-Pipeworx exhaust-MC JL Sub/Alpine Amp, Dewipered, A total bodywork makeover before its sold!

audi a3

Status
    well try just pulling it by hand first which you should be able to do with a bit of force and a wiggle. and no i had the grommet for a few weeks and never leaked i now have a glass plug which glues in place from behind bit pricey though

6th Gear

Status
    This is what i've got Gaz, quite an easy mod to do > http://www.venommotorsport.com/manuf...uct=WiperBlank

3.2 V6 with Custom Code VVT Attack Software

audi a3

Status
    thats exaclty what i have, mine didnt fit that well though, one side wouldnt sit flush :S

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenal_69r View Post
    thats exaclty what i have, mine didnt fit that well though, one side wouldnt sit flush :S
    Hmmm there might of been something stuck on the inside bud, they normally sit quite flush against the screen
    3.2 V6 with Custom Code VVT Attack Software

Neutral

Status
    Bargain!
    What size did you go for?
    Any black sealant lying around il pop round next weekend to get it fitted haha!
    Mare, what colour am i getting these bloody rstts done in ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

audi a3

Status
    one i bought mine i got glue and a cleaner with it come to around 25 quid including postage though. i got my straight from Germany. and yer there might have bin something ill have to have another look at some stage