wiring diagram ?

jay1601

Reaction score
does anyone have a wiring diagram for the alarm system.

getting annoyed now with the indicators not flashing when locking/unlocking the car and the alarm not setting.

Typically this is the result of a dodgy door or boot switch... if the alarm detects a door open then it will not arm/beep/flash but will lock the doors... If your alarm worked before then I suspect this is going to be your problem....

<tuffty/>

it's never worked since i've had the car (2 weeks)

i need to know what wires are used for the mirco switchs as i can get hold of mirco switch and i will just re-wire them

The switches are integrated intot the lock mech... door panels are dead easy to remove.... I sprayed mine first with brake cleaner then WD40 and not had a prob since..

<tuffty/>

I take it you have checked all the fuses too?
you are doing well if you can get the microswitches. i know other members on here have looked and failed.

Do a search under my name for alarm problems mate. I had a nightmare. Couldn't find any wiring diagrams anywhere, investigated sensors with the help of VCDS and still ended up scratching my head. Ended up being a dodgy piece of wiring behind the dash that was earthing and confusuing the system. Mine was an extreme issue and as Tuffty says 90% of the time its the door/boot/bonnet sensors that are causing the problems.