Volks AutosAH Fabrications
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Baffles's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    223

    Number plate LED's

    I guess no one has asked about these yet - but can you get hold of the new number plate LED's that will apparently fit the A3?

    Part number is 4G0 943 021

    Let us know, thanks.
    A1 | 1.4 TFSI | S-Line | Misano Red



  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Rob2k68's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    109
    .... And 4H0 943 022 please I think we need one of each possibly the lenses are handed. Thanks.

    Sorry just realised those in post 1 start with 4G and are prob for something else.
    Last edited by Rob2k68; 7th April 2012 at 08:39.

  4. #3
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,234
    Hi

    anyway prices:

    4G0 943 021 £9.89
    4H0 943 022 £9.89

    both inc vat

    Dave
    Thanks
    Parts Team (Stoke Audi)



    www.stokeaudi-parts.co.uk
    www.audiservicing.com

    Stoke Audi
    Stanley Matthews Way
    Trentham Lakes
    Stoke on Trent
    ST4 4DD

    01782 590428

  5. #4
    Paullie's Avatar
    Banana Menace!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    2,088
    Hi Dave, can you please order me a set of these and send the payment form when they're in ?

    Many thanks in advance,

    Paula xx
    MY10 S3 8P3 S-TRONIC, IMOLA YELLOW
    SHARK PERFORMANCE STAGE 2
    - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

  6. #5
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Paullie View Post
    Hi Dave, can you please order me a set of these and send the payment form when they're in ?

    Many thanks in advance,

    Paula xx
    Which one Paula

    Dave
    Thanks
    Parts Team (Stoke Audi)



    www.stokeaudi-parts.co.uk
    www.audiservicing.com

    Stoke Audi
    Stanley Matthews Way
    Trentham Lakes
    Stoke on Trent
    ST4 4DD

    01782 590428

  7. #6
    Paullie's Avatar
    Banana Menace!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by stoke_audi View Post
    Which one Paula

    Dave
    Hi Dave,

    One of each of the following, please -
    4H0 943 021
    4H0 943 022

    Thanks! xx

    EDIT Dave, please cancel. It looks like these may not work on my car after all. Thanks xx
    Last edited by Paullie; 11th April 2012 at 15:09.
    MY10 S3 8P3 S-TRONIC, IMOLA YELLOW
    SHARK PERFORMANCE STAGE 2
    - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

  8. #7
    3DTDi's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bristol/Gloucestershire
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by Paullie View Post
    Hi Dave,

    One of each please -
    4G0 943 021
    4H0 943 022

    Thanks! xx
    I think you will need 4H0 943 021 & 4H0 943 022 rather than the 4G part numbers, as i understand from the other thread on these, the 4G ones are from the a4 a6 q3 q5 etc and are different to the a5 and a3 holders which are the 4H numbers

    Thats what i have ordered from my dealer anyway lol! They apparently are not available till the end of april
    A3 2.0TDi 170 S Line Brilliant Black

    Plans: FBMFSW, RNSE MkII, S3 Diffuser and Skirts, OEM Bi-Xenon

  9. #8
    Paullie's Avatar
    Banana Menace!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTDi View Post
    I think you will need 4H0 943 021 & 4H0 943 022 rather than the 4G part numbers, as i understand from the other thread on these, the 4G ones are from the a4 a6 q3 q5 etc and are different to the a5 and a3 holders which are the 4H numbers

    Thats what i have ordered from my dealer anyway lol! They apparently are not available till the end of april
    Hi there,

    Thanks for that. I just realised after reading the other thread on here that it's the 'H' part numbers that are needed. It also looks that according to Trups that these may not work on 8P3 models after all. The units are for the A5 cabriolet 2011+, but the Canbus is different on the 8P3 models, so probs won't work unfortunately.
    MY10 S3 8P3 S-TRONIC, IMOLA YELLOW
    SHARK PERFORMANCE STAGE 2
    - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

  10. #9
    3DTDi's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bristol/Gloucestershire
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by Paullie View Post
    Hi there,

    Thanks for that. I just realised after reading the other thread on here that it's the 'H' part numbers that are needed. It also looks that according to Trups that these may not work on 8P3 models after all. The units are for the A5 cabriolet 2011+, but the Canbus is different on the 8P3 models, so probs won't work unfortunately.
    No probs Very true about the 8P3, but at £20 for a pair it might be worth a punt if stoke can get them?
    Last edited by 3DTDi; 11th April 2012 at 15:21.
    A3 2.0TDi 170 S Line Brilliant Black

    Plans: FBMFSW, RNSE MkII, S3 Diffuser and Skirts, OEM Bi-Xenon

  11. #10
    Paullie's Avatar
    Banana Menace!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTDi View Post
    No probs Very true about the 8P3, but at £20 for a pair it might be worth a punt if stoke can get them?
    Totally agree they are woth a punt . I've already got some LED plate lights that fit and work without Canbus errors, but they are VERY bright, but would like to wait and see if these will do the trick before I shell out again, lol. Have been 'forum guinea pig' a couple of times already for plate lights (German Ebay LED's and Polarg non-LED Halogens). xx
    MY10 S3 8P3 S-TRONIC, IMOLA YELLOW
    SHARK PERFORMANCE STAGE 2
    - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

  12. #11
    3DTDi's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bristol/Gloucestershire
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by Paullie View Post
    Totally agree they are woth a punt . I've already got some LED plate lights that fit and work without Canbus errors, but they are VERY bright, but would like to wait and see if these will do the trick before I shell out again, lol. Have been 'forum guinea pig' a couple of times already for plate lights (German Ebay LED's and Polarg non-LED Halogens). xx
    Lol yeah I know you have been, if I had a 8P3 I would give these a go but they will have to make do in my measly 8P2 lol
    A3 2.0TDi 170 S Line Brilliant Black

    Plans: FBMFSW, RNSE MkII, S3 Diffuser and Skirts, OEM Bi-Xenon

  13. #12
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,234
    To order or not to order

    That is the question Paula
    Thanks
    Parts Team (Stoke Audi)



    www.stokeaudi-parts.co.uk
    www.audiservicing.com

    Stoke Audi
    Stanley Matthews Way
    Trentham Lakes
    Stoke on Trent
    ST4 4DD

    01782 590428

  14. #13
    Paullie's Avatar
    Banana Menace!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by stoke_audi View Post
    To order or not to order

    That is the question Paula
    Hehe, not to order Dave (for me anyway) xx
    MY10 S3 8P3 S-TRONIC, IMOLA YELLOW
    SHARK PERFORMANCE STAGE 2
    - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

  15. #14
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1
    Hey all,

    Im looking for LED number plate lights to fit Audi S3 8P 2008 for Australian spec (pre- facelift).

    Any one have anything that will work? all the ones ive tried so far are a no-go!

  16. #15
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5
    Hi,

    I would like to order 2 led numberplate lights for my A3(4H0 943 021 and 4H0 943 022) with delivery to the Bournemouth area, could you please forward the details for payment to me.

    many thanks.

  17. #16
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by landrover1 View Post
    Hi,

    I would like to order 2 led numberplate lights for my A3(4H0 943 021 and 4H0 943 022) with delivery to the Bournemouth area, could you please forward the details for payment to me.

    many thanks.
    Hi

    I think we spoke this morning over the phone?

    Just making sure

    Dave
    Thanks
    Parts Team (Stoke Audi)



    www.stokeaudi-parts.co.uk
    www.audiservicing.com

    Stoke Audi
    Stanley Matthews Way
    Trentham Lakes
    Stoke on Trent
    ST4 4DD

    01782 590428

  18. #17
    Daws88's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    239
    Hi there. I have also read the thread in the a3 section on these LED's, i have a 2005 a3, have u still got the specific bulbs for both in stock? If so could you send me details please.

    Thanks
    Sam

  19. #18
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws88 View Post
    Hi there. I have also read the thread in the a3 section on these LED's, i have a 2005 a3, have u still got the specific bulbs for both in stock? If so could you send me details please.

    Thanks
    Sam
    Hi Sam

    sorry these are complete units, you cannot get the bulbs on their own.
    Think Paula as answered that question below

    Dave
    Thanks
    Parts Team (Stoke Audi)



    www.stokeaudi-parts.co.uk
    www.audiservicing.com

    Stoke Audi
    Stanley Matthews Way
    Trentham Lakes
    Stoke on Trent
    ST4 4DD

    01782 590428

  20. #19
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    18
    Do these rear led number plate lights-(as above) Audi a5 lights work on an Audi s3 2007 ????

  21. #20
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,234
    we have not tried ourselves

    Dave
    Thanks
    Parts Team (Stoke Audi)



    www.stokeaudi-parts.co.uk
    www.audiservicing.com

    Stoke Audi
    Stanley Matthews Way
    Trentham Lakes
    Stoke on Trent
    ST4 4DD

    01782 590428

  22. #21
    leeds2592's Avatar
    When I grow up, I want a 964!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    1,183

    My Social Networking

    Visit leeds2592's Instagram Channel
    Carrying on a thread so I don't have to create a new one.

    Do you have part numbers 4H0 943 021 and 4H0 943 022 in?

    Thanks
    Black 2007 2.0 FSI Sport
    2011 Glossy Black RNS-E |AP Coilovers | 18" 7 Spoke OEM BE Alloy Wheels | H&R Trak+ Spacers 8mm (Front) 12mm (Rear) | MY11 Rear Lights | S Line Spoiler | Retrofitted MFSW | Retrofitted Cruise Control | Interior LED Light Pack | OEM LED Numberplate Bulbs

  23. #22
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by leeds2592 View Post
    Carrying on a thread so I don't have to create a new one.

    Do you have part numbers 4H0 943 021 and 4H0 943 022 in?

    Thanks
    Hi

    Yes we keep them in stock

    Dave
    Thanks
    Parts Team (Stoke Audi)



    www.stokeaudi-parts.co.uk
    www.audiservicing.com

    Stoke Audi
    Stanley Matthews Way
    Trentham Lakes
    Stoke on Trent
    ST4 4DD

    01782 590428

  24. #23
    leeds2592's Avatar
    When I grow up, I want a 964!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    1,183

    My Social Networking

    Visit leeds2592's Instagram Channel
    PM sent
    Black 2007 2.0 FSI Sport
    2011 Glossy Black RNS-E |AP Coilovers | 18" 7 Spoke OEM BE Alloy Wheels | H&R Trak+ Spacers 8mm (Front) 12mm (Rear) | MY11 Rear Lights | S Line Spoiler | Retrofitted MFSW | Retrofitted Cruise Control | Interior LED Light Pack | OEM LED Numberplate Bulbs

  25. #24
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty-m View Post
    Do these rear led number plate lights-(as above) Audi a5 lights work on an Audi s3 2007 ????

    Can confirm the Audi a5 led number plate lights work fine with no errors on my 2007 S3 with no errors thanks dave and stoke Audi great service !!!!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Number plate LED's?
    By Daniel97 in forum A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 21st December 2011, 21:46
  2. Number plate LED's???
    By Chris_A in forum A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 25th October 2011, 08:58
  3. The Number Plate LED's
    By Smoothie in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 16th March 2011, 10:41
  4. MOT with Number Plate LED's
    By Maq in forum Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2nd December 2010, 19:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO