Bluetooth problems

Lea

Reaction score
HI.

I have an A2, '03 plate with the Chorus stereo unit with "half Bose" amplifier (apparently) and am trying to fit a Parrot CK3200+ Bluetooth unit into the car (this is bluetooth unit with the "large" LCD screen).

I have been told by various Auto Electricians it cannot be done because of the amplifier set up etc. Is this true?. Can anyone help??

Thanks.

Hi Craig.

I have just got back from another failed attempt by an auto electrician. Again he informed me that as soon as the unit received power, it would turn itself off again. I gave him instructions I had back from Parrot themselves, yet still the same issue. So if I try what you have said, will all be OK? Bit of an open ended question really, but have to ask.

Cheers,

Lea.

I've fitted many Ls3200 parrot kits to Audis with BOSE and non BOSE. Simple enough to do, but as Audi's dont provide a switched live on cars with chorus/concert/symphony II then you need to get a switched live from the fuse box for the telephone kit and then feed the speaker wires of the LS3200 to the Tel+ and Tel- pins of the chorus and the mute wire to the Tel Mute of teh chorus, basically thats it.

Can't be much of an auto electrician if he can't work it out.