Anyone looking for high quality footrest or carpet boot mat?

GE90

Reaction score
Hi All

Just a heads up, if anyone is looking for a high quality foot rest or carpet boot mat might want to take a look here...

The Audi A1 Forum :: View topic - Anyone looking for high quality footrest or carpet boot mat?

I have arranged manaufacture of these, and have had really positive feedback.

Just get in touch if you would like to purchase one.

Foot rest - The Audi A1 Forum :: View topic - Anyone looking for high quality footrest or carpet boot mat?

Boot mat - The Audi A1 Forum :: View topic - Boot Carpet Mats
Thanks!

IMG_0071.jpg

BootCarpetMat.jpg

I'd be interested in a foot rest and the plain mat. My car doesn't arrive until mid/end of May'12 so I'm in no rush.

Do you know what's required to attach the foot rest to the car?

Hi Agric04

Sorry, I'm unable to PM.

Would you mind sending me a PM with your email?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'd be interested in a foot rest and the plain mat. My car doesn't arrive until mid/end of May'12 so I'm in no rush.

Do you know what's required to attach the foot rest to the car?

You have email! Thanks

JUBILEE SPECIAL

Happy to offer a 10% on the products until 5th June when a footrest and boot carpet are purchased together!

Cheers!

Not all of the links are currently working, so here is the info:

High Quality Stainless Foot Rests & Boot Carpets – Plain & S-Line

I have for sale some very high quality foot rests for UK RHD A1’s. Manufactured by Gulfstream11/Vag.ssp using the latest laser CNC technology and high quality stainless steel.

Audi do not sell a foot rest for RHD the A1, so these has been designed with an OEM feel to compliment and enhance the current interior. As any A1 owner will also understand, this also has a practical propose to stop the wear of the carpet.

Can be fixed using either strong double sided tape or with Velcro. Both plain and ‘s’ detail versions currently available.

These are a great quality item, precisely & specifically designed & manufactured for the Audi A1. I am not aware of any similar product available.

IMG_0071.jpg

2.jpg

I also have high quality boot carpets for our A1’s.

Audi do not sell a boot carpet for the A1, so this has been designed with an OEM feel to compliment the existing boot area. This also has a practical propose to stop the wear of the carpet.

Prevents the existing boot carpet from becoming marked or damaged, but also makes it much easier to clean/hoover the boot, as it can simply be removed and shaken.
The carpet is similar to OEM boot carpet (slightly better quality if anything!), and has a rubber grip backing. It is neatly bound around the edge, with a genuine S-Line badge embedded into it and it a really nice OEM style accessory/finishing touch.

BootCarpetMat.jpg

I have had extremely positive feedback from members who have purchased these, and having an A1 myself, I really believe in benefit of these items

All posted by 1[SUP]st[/SUP]Class Recorded Royal Mail.

Footrests are £19.99 (plus £2.99 P&P)
Plain boot carpets £39.99 (plus £7.50 P&P)
S-Line boot carpets £51.99 (plus £7.50 P&P)

Are these still available to buy?

Hi

Sorry, none available from this batch I organised. However, might set about some more if I get enough interest. Perhaps either PM me or reply with what you are interested in?

Regards

Hi

Sorry, none available from this batch I organised. However, might set about some more if I get enough interest. Perhaps either PM me or reply with what you are interested in?

Regards

Actually, might make sense if you could PM me your email address? Thanks

This would be so nice if it were available on the 8L S3! my boot carpet and crappy footrest need changing! would you ever be interested in doing that? im sure a lot of guys on the 8l section would love this!