the new whip

Reaction score
hello all, ive been in the market for an a1 with a fair few extras, mainly being xennons with l.e.d lights and super sports seats and ive finally got hold of one which will be ready for tommorow!
the spec is as follows,
a1 185ps s tronic, phantom black pearl effect with no roof contrast line, black optics pack,privacy glass, xennons plus with l.e.d daytime lights, 18 inch 7 arm double spoke alloys, ,Technology Pack (Sat Nav, bla bla bla),bose sound system, centre armrest, cruise control, conectivity pack, super sports seats in silk nappa, heated seats, audi parking system, climate control, phone prep, bluetooth and 2 slots for s.d cards (dont know if thats from the technology package?) alu vents, auto dimming mirror and i think thats it its a high spec one anyway and was up there with some of the more expensive a1's so it didnt come cheap!

cant wait for it to pick it up, the car is an ex demo with just under 2000 miles on it so id imagine it would have had a few car washes,
icon_e_sad.gif
and for those who are into detailing black paint and swirls is not good! a few hours with the makita should sort that out
icon_e_smile.gif

anyone whos in the manchester area is welcome to have a browse, i hope its the only one in manchester of that kind as i havent seen any a1 really with the same spec. i have plans for the car such as an alcantara steering wheel and possibly the gear gaitor and gear surrounding which ive already inquired about as well as vinyl wrapping the gloss black part of the back of the front seats to protect them although im not sure what colour to go for. a milltek or supersprint exhaust could be on the list also

regards

ian

Cracking choice Ian. Test drove a polo gti with DSG a few months ago which has 5bhp less and it flies. Great combination of engine and gearbox. I would be driving the same car as you if it didn't cost more than my A3 Black Edition did with half the mpg and double the tax!

One day I will have one!!

Have a look at YouTube some people have done 0-60s and boy it's quick!!!!