DrivingsKool.co.uk Launched - Audi A1 Premium Driving Instruction

DaveS3Turbo

Sepang Blue S3
Reaction score
Hi all,

I would just like to introduce a new business which introduced the the Audi A1 into the driving instruction market. Please let me know your thoughts. DrivingsKool.co.uk is one of the leading driving schools in the Bolton and Darwen area

New Audi hatchback combines compact car efficiency with premium sector quality and technology and is a true Audi just smaller

To help us celebrate the arrival of our new Audi babies and that we are the only driving school in Bolton to offer such quality vehicles we will offer the first 10 new starters in February:
* free driving test and pass plus courses!

As most of our business comes from recommendations we feel it’s only fair you benefit also.
Take advantage of a FREE driving lesson for every new student you introduce and please don’t stop recommending us when you have passed as we will still give you a wide range of vouchers as a big thank you.

Teenage students are our speciality and we understand money is tight, that`s why we pride ourself on quality training that results in our students taking on average 20% less hours than the national average to be trained to test standard, in money terms a saving of £200.

Most driving schools in Bolton just take you on pre set test routes , but we do it differently, we are teaching you a life skill not just how to drive in Bolton !!. Once inside our new Audi you will be taking your driving lessons in all different towns in the surrounding area building up your confidence for when you pass your test and become our latest success story.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will upload some pictures of the cars tomorrow. Thye look pretty cool!

I have my hand in it. It's my dad company but I'm doing some of the marketing / design. The cars look awesome. I'll get some images up later.

David

How much for an advert on here?

Can you PM me.
David