Ordered my A1

Madant_uk

Reaction score
Went and ordered a new A1

Looking at Week 10 so hope to get the car end of March, which i was hoping for as wanted it on 11 plate

Right here is the full spec...

A1 1.4T Sport Manual, Amalfi White (No Contrast Line), Black tornado cloth, Black headlining, Competition Line interior styling package and exterior styling package, Xenon light package, BOSE surround sound system, Connectivity package, No badges on rear of car, Service Plan, 5 years Audi Warranty.

Once it is launched i will be purchasing the Competition Line exterior sticker package, also as an when will be buying the Orange steering wheel, handbrake and gearstick, once the car arrives
icon_e_smile.gif

Sounds like a well spec'd car to me, be sure to post pictures up when it arrives!

I'm sure the wait wont be nice (I know, I've experienced it with my current car) but it'll be worth it once you pick it up

Sounds nice, you didn't like the contrast lines either then? We thought they make it look like a Citroen.

Well the Contrast Line i do like, but i will be buying the Competition Legends Decals once they are out in May-June next year so dont go with the Contrast Line.

And may i say i did go a little overboard with the extras ;)

how much is the legends decals and where you getting them from...ive just ordered an s-line 1.6tdi, amalfi white,.,.bought new rs5 black alloys to stick on it...

oh im on build week 5???? whatever that means lol

how much is the legends decals and where you getting them from...ive just ordered an s-line 1.6tdi, amalfi white,.,.bought new rs5 black alloys to stick on it...

oh im on build week 5???? whatever that means lol

Build week 5 gives you an idea of which week next year your car will be built in, so early to mid February which then means you should get it early March, hopefully March 1st which will make it that little more special. Your dealer/salesman should confirm this closer to the time

Well picking it up Tuesday 1st
Here it is being PDI'd just needs to be Lifeshine'd
A1 1.4T Full Competition Spec
e2abaea3.jpg

aad94b8d.jpg

0f6c1036.jpg

cc69da00.jpg

0ba3644b.jpg

Cant wait to take it on Tuesday lol

Nice that dude.
+1 on pics

at the moment no interior shots as the carboard covers and seat covers are still attached, will be cleaned on Saturday so will have shots then

Uploaded some pics of my private plate

Now getting the car Monday and taking it home on trade plates

90d03613.jpg

11411aaf.jpg

Got these for front and rear, just trying to work out how to get the fog grille and main grille matte black lol
photo-9.jpg

And got my german plates made up, think they look good ;)
photo-8.jpg

Will you get away with them plates

Nope lol doubt it, was intending only to use them for car shows and stuff

Finally got to upload some photos of the beast at last, hope you enjoy as much as i love driving it!
P10105111280x960.jpg

P1010509960x1280.jpg

P10105081280x960.jpg

P10105031280x960.jpg

P10105011280x960.jpg

P10105161280x960.jpg

P10105181280x960.jpg

P10105201280x960.jpg

Ze Germans are coming!
P10105221280x960.jpg

Loving it, mines is due in 10 days. cant wait. straight to get lowered and full window tinting!! where did you source the black rings, i cant believe the week after i ordered mine they added the black grille as an optional extra.

cheers.

Loving it, mines is due in 10 days. cant wait. straight to get lowered and full window tinting!! where did you source the black rings, i cant believe the week after i ordered mine they added the black grille as an optional extra.

cheers.

When you get it and lower her get some photos up :)

Check out this months "Audi Driver" magazine - there is a company advertising some new uprated suspension items (think its springs/shocks - could be coilovers)

Lovely motor. Coming around to the idea of getting one of these next!!

Well they are lovely to drive, fitted my TMC tuning box little while ago and it brings it from 122 to 160bhp and i must say it is rapid, would love to properly test and time the 0-62 but not got decent enough equipment lol

Well they are lovely to drive, fitted my TMC tuning box little while ago and it brings it from 122 to 160bhp and i must say it is rapid, would love to properly test and time the 0-62 but not got decent enough equipment lol

sweet bet it can have move. I cant wait to see the S1

will do, although the snow is her in scotland again. Might just put the collection date back lol

Not good lol. Did you manage to collect or still delayed?

sweet bet it can have move. I cant wait to see the S1

Not good lol. Did you manage to collect or still delayed?

Picking up on sat morning 9am.....will be getting the black alloys on sat afternoon and windows tinted tuesday. will try get some pics up mid next week!!!