Audi drivers the sexiest male drivers
Half (50%) of male drivers and 37% of women in the UK have had sex in their car, according to a new poll by Confused.com. Welsh drivers appear to be the friskiest with 52% of drivers in Wales having had sex in their car. In comparison, Londoners are least likely to have had sex in their cars (35%). Sadly however, having an argument is a more likely pursuit, with nearly 55% of men and almost 57% of women fighting with their loved ones while in the car.
Women voted Audi drivers the sexiest male drivers (21%), however men find women sexiest when they drive a Mini (19%). Male BMW drivers are considered second sexiest by women (19%), followed jointly by Mercedes and Porsche drivers (6%). Men’s second choice was female Audi drivers (12%), followed closely by women who drive BMWs (10%).
The survey of drivers uncovered some further guilty secrets and risky behaviour among both driver and passenger:
- Having passengers partying in the back of their car applied to 15% of men and 9% of women.
- Guilty of racing at the lights? 21% of men and 13% of women drivers admit to this.
- Dumping my boyfriend/girlfriend in the car: 10% of women and 12% of men broke up behind the wheel.
- Flirting with another driver: 22% of men and 15% of women have tried to attract other drivers on the road.
- Had a snack? 64% of men and 71% of women eat in their car.
Gareth Kloet, Head of Car Insurance at Confused.com said:
“The results of this demonstrate that we truly are a nation of car lovers in every sense of the word.
“The number of men and women who tell us they have had sex in their cars has increased since last year’s poll*: 37% of women (compared with 30% last year) and 50% of men (compared with 48% last year). Male Audi drivers are on top for the second year running, as voted for by female drivers. The men chose female Mini drivers as the sexiest on the road: overtaking Audi who came top last year.”
Share This Article
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
No event found