Life Proof your Iphone
The LifeProof Frē was custom engineered to protect and enhance the thinner, more sensitive iPhone 5 and to optimize every feature and function, including the speakers, volume controls, larger touch screen, and enhanced front and back cameras. The case protects the headphone jack and charge port, while ensuring they are fully accessible. Additionally, the case protects the speakers and microphones while actually improving the speaker sound, and the clear window on the back showcases the beauty of the Apple design.
The LifeProof Frē went through independent lab testing to meet military standards for shock and impact protection, and has an IP-68 rating for water, dirt, and snow protection. In addition, every single LifeProof case is water-tested at the factory before shipping to customers. Yet the LifeProof case adds only 1.5mm of thickness to the footprint of the phone.
“Thanks to an army of engineers working 24/7 on three continents, the LifeProof Frē for iPhone 5 is our sleekest, most elegant case yet,” said Gary Rayner, CEO of LifeProof. “We’re extremely proud to be able to offer a first-class iPhone 5 case to the millions of users who want the freedom to take their iPhone 5 everywhere their life, adventures or work takes them.”
The LifeProof Frē comes in both black and white colorsand is available at www.lifeproof.com.
LifeProof Frē for iPhone 5 Features:
• Lightweight and sleek, weighs only 1.05 oz / 29.8 grams
• Water proof and fully submersible down to 6.6 feet / 2 meters.
• Ingress protection rated to IP-68 and completely sealed from water and dust particles.
• Shock proof to Military Standard 810F-516 to withstand drops from 6.6 feet / 2 meters.
• LifeProof’s CrystalClear double anti-reflective (AR) coated camera-grade glass lens delivers the sharpest images possible, with perfect camera flash operation.
• LifeProof’s ClearVoice system takes full advantage of the iPhone 5 microphone and Siri voice activation while in the case.
• LifeProof’s patent-pending Sound Enhancement System (SES) improves the bass and mid-frequency speaker response by utilizing the back of the case as a sub-woofer for a richer, fuller sound.
Apple iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
Share This Article
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
No event found